As an Atlanta counselor, I help people figure out what’s driving discontent, anxiety, worry and disconnectedness. It is my joy to assist my clients with overcoming barriers and finding peace, joy, and genuine connection with others.
We provide a link here as a helpful tool for you. We do not ask clients to “like” or connect with us on social media, because we don’t have control of confidentiality on social media platforms. We post on our website simply to give you access to the content.
- Imperfection and Letting it Go– Thoughts from an Atlanta Christian Counselor
- What to Do With My Anxiety – Atlanta Counseling
- Why Purpose Matters – By an Atlanta Counselor
- Ever Been Called Controlling? Yep, Me Too – Insights from an Atlanta Counselor
- Feelings…Who Has Time For Those? – Atlanta Counseling Tips